Opportunities and Benefits for Sponsors
Why become a Sponsor at AAGE?
By supporting AAGE, your gift will:
- Help the region economically prosper from the increased ability to attract international talent among global conglomerates and in higher education.
- Contribute to a more global society in Aarhus, where the number of international knowledge workers will increase by more than 60% over the next 3 years.
- Contribute to the city’s role as European Capital of Culture in 2017, where culture, business and government work hand in hand to create an attractive city of the future
How your business will be rewarded:
- Our Sponsorship model ensures a suite of benefits, including networking events, media exposure in select communications from the Academy including the AAGE web page, Newsletter and Sponsors' Wall.
- The doors of the Academy will be open for hosting Sponsor events.
- AAGE staff will share international expertise and valued experiences with your business.
Becoming a Sponsor
What does it mean to be a Sponsor of AAGE?
Being a Sponsor of AAGE will always be a win-win relationship. On one hand, our sponsors support us through financial gifts, in-kind donations (product merchandise, IT equipment, and discounts to restaurants, museums or stores) or pro bono services (consulting, professional services, use of external facilities for indoor/outdoor activities).
Consequently, the entire region benefits from a state-of-the-art educational institution that attracts international talent, as well as a flourishing mindset for an international society. Sponsors will also benefit from using our facilities, connecting with the international community and networking with our other sponsors.
If you would like to know more about how you can support AAGE, please contact:
All sponsorships should be transferred to AAGE's account in Nordea:
Registration number: 2211
Account number: 075 849 9197
Thank you very much for your support!